Ukraine’s course towards Euro integration did for Ukrainian entrepreneurs issue certification of products according to European standards is very important.
While international ISO quality standards are advisory in nature, they are used in more than 160 countries around the world and affected not only internal trade, but also the output of enterprises on foreign markets.
Benefits of certification of the Euro certification
ISO international standards:
• ensures safety, reliability and quality of products and services;
• to enable enterprises to increase productivity and reduce costs by minimizing errors and administrative waste;
• to help companies to access new markets.
Certification according to ISO standards is voluntary, at the initiative of the applicants. Many organizations and companies want to get certified according to the ISO standards on management systems (e.g. ISO 9001 or ISO 14001), since this allows to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their activities.
Also a big reason for voluntary certification is the fact that certified product more attractive in the eyes of the consumer and, accordingly, in great demand.
The Euro value of certification for the economy of Ukraine
Certification of goods and services of Ukrainian producers according to European standards has a significant value for the economy, businesses and ordinary consumers. This will not only significantly improve the quality of offered products, but also improve efficiency of domestic companies.
Of course, the certification process is time consuming and takes a certain amount of time, but in the future will yield positive results:
• Ukrainian companies will be able to compete with foreign producers in international markets.
• growth of internal and external trade will lead the economy to a higher level.