The main purpose of the standard of food production IFS is to assess the capability of the plant to produce and supply consistently safe products in accordance with its specification. The company has the IFS certificate guarantees that food products meet all applicable requirements for security and quality.
The IFS defines:
- requirements for the organization of food production (technological processes, hygiene, staff competence, etc.);
- criteria for the assessment of the ability of manufacturers to produce and supply safe products.
IFS certification gives us the following advantages:
- minimize the risks for food security;open access to the markets of European countries;
- reduced costs on confirmation of conformity of food products in the organization of deliveries, including for export;
- increases the credibility of the company’s products by consumers;
improves business reputation.
Many retailers use the IFS to assess their suppliers, the food industry and companies involved in packaging food for retail sale.
Why should you choose certified services in our company?
Our company MNC Group offers services on certified and pre-certification standard IFS. Contact us, and we will find the specification as accurately as possible suitable for your production. Many Ukrainian producers of food products have already used the services of MNC Group.